Chalet Cachat’s location really is hard to beat, just over the road from the main ski lifts and a 200 metre walk to the main high street of Chamonix, making your holiday easy and stress free. The chalet has six en-suite bedrooms sleeping twelve people, a large living and dining area, home cinema room and an outdoor hot tub with stunning mountain views. There is also a ski locker, parking facilities and a large south-facing deck and garden to catch the last of the winter sun.
Set back in a large private garden with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, the chalet has a large open plan living and dining area with an open fire. There is also a cinema room with Wii and DVD and DVD library to keep kids of all ages entertained.
Upstairs there are two more floors with six spacious tastefully decorated bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. All the rooms are south facing with the incredible views of Mont Blanc and surrounding mountains.
The Chalet as a whole is unique, being one of the only traditional chalets in Chamonix. The building itself is 200 years old with traditional features, such as the sweeping staircase, high ceilings and dark wooden floors. As well as these lovely original features that give the chalet character, there is no compromise on comfort. The building is kept to a very high standard, with modern bathrooms and every room is warm and cosy, even on those cold January nights.
We know that food is one of the key components of any catered ski chalet holiday; therefore our menu is reviewed and adapted regularly to ensure it offers great quality dishes accompanied by selected French wines, supplied by our local vintners, 6 nights of the week. We use fresh, local produce and all meals are freshly prepared, providing a well deserved end to a day’s skiing. We also provide breakfast every morning and freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea every day you are with us. We try to source all of our food locally and use the best produce available, and can cater to all dietary requirements.
The Chalet Includes:
- A Spacious and stylish open plan living and dining area with original log fire place
- Six unique en-suite bedrooms sleeping 12 each with stunning Mt Blanc Views
- Wifi access throughout the chalet
- Separate home cinema room with Plasma Screen Tv, DVD player and satellite T.V
- Wii games consoles with a selection of games
- Panoramic Outdoor hot tub set in large child friendly garden
- All rooms are equipped with linen and towels, thick snug duvets, hairdryers and complimentary eco-friendly toiletries. We also provide bath robes for those trips to the hot tub
- Ski locker
- Honesty bar
- Free off road parking facilities for up to four cars
If you want to know anymore about more about what we offer get in touch.
Located just 200 metres from Chamonix centre...