We offer a highly personal and professional service that takes the best elements from an exclusive chalet holiday experience, such as great food, prompt transfers, comfortable and stylish accommodation, and give it our own individual touch, making an exclusive holiday more affordable and personable.
We are here, on hand to help make your holiday unique, we can advise on anything from restaurants or ski guides to wine tasting evenings at the chalet. We aim to create an experience that is totally relaxed yet seamless. During your stay we will always be available to help you get the most out of your winter holiday experience.
- A full breakfast with hot and cold options served 6 days a week*.
- Delicious afternoon tea including freshly baked cakes.
- Daily in-resort transfer service (6 days a week).
- Accommodation in our unique en-suite bedrooms provided with fluffy towels, fresh linen, bathrobes, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries.
- 15% discount on all ski & snowboard rental and we will take you to and from the ski shop to get your hire equipment sorted and fitted, maximising your ski time.
- Delicious three course evening dinners accompanied with selected bottled wines six evenings per week.
- Unlimited use of the hot tub.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Your ski pass waiting for you when you arrive at the chalet (if requested).
* One a week the hosts have a day off, we can reserve you a table in your chosen restaurant. We will leave you out a buffet breakfast, and as we are a ski in chalet, the lifts are just across the road from the lifts.
We know that food is one of the key components of any catered ski chalet holiday; therefore our menu is reviewed and adapted regularly to ensure it offers great quality dishes accompanied by selected French wines, supplied by our local vintners, 6 nights of the week. We use fresh, local produce and all meals are freshly prepared, providing a well deserved end to a day’s skiing. We also provide breakfast every morning and freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea every day you are with us. We try to source all of our food locally and use the best produce available, and can cater to all dietary requirements.
Living in the Chamonix valley has given us great inside knowledge on how to best spend your winter days away, we want you to have an effortless ski holiday so we can also:
- Arrange or provide Geneva Airport transfers for you.
- Help you find the ski lessons that are right for you. We work with some fantastic instructors and guides in the valley.
- Help with childcare arrangements.
- Arranging ski and snowboard hire & helping you find the best skis and equipment you’d like to test. We can also help with the hire of backcountry/off piste equipment.
- We can organise bespoke days out to nearby resorts of Courmayeur, Italy and Verbier, Switzerland or relaxing in the spas of St Gervais or Pre Saint Didier (all less than an hours drive away).
- Provide delicious packed Lunches (chargeable on request).
- Massage service available.
- Restaurant/club reservation.
- Pre-bookable wine tasting evenings.